Posted on Thursday, 22nd December 2011
- Settings and high scores now stored in ~/.alpha_channel_spooner
- Added Easy/Normal/Hard difficulties (‘Normal’ is a bit easier than previous; ‘Hard’ is a bit harder)
- Top 20 global scores are recorded and can be viewed ingame and online: http://www.gamercv.com/gamers/9-spooner
- Top 20 of your own scores, ignoring global scores, are stored locally (so you don’t have to compete with people with reflexes).
- Pixel glow shrinks as a pixel is wounded, as well as some other minor tweaks.
- Made the game entirely independent of frames per second, so it can be played on older hardware.
- Fixed: Mistyped filename meant previous version wouldn’t work on Linux :(
- Fixed: Physics messy when window is dragged while playing.