Posted on Thursday, 15th December 2011
- All releases now include source code.
- Added Windows INSTALLER.
- Stopped spitting out more than one hoop at once, since there is a good chance that the keyboard can’t read two keys at once.
- Added menu on game-over, so you can go replay the same game or go back to menu or quit.
- Added one-player mode to allow player to control either dancer (previously only 2-player mode was available).
- Reduced font size so that it is easier to use the GUI.
- Removed beeps when you play correctly (still get buzz when you fail).
- Fixed occasional graphical glitches.
- OSX package now runs on OS X 10.5 or later.
- Linux version now works with Ruby 1.9.3