Well, it is a week now since I started working on Alpha Channel for LD#18, my first such competition. In fact, the first time I tried to make a real-time game in nearly a decade, I think!
Since this was my first Ludum Dare, making the game Alpha Channel, I didn’t make an effort to post my progress as it happened. However, through the magic of git, I’ve pulled some old versions up and seen how things developed. Interesting to see how the game progressed and if you have git you could also look at the progress made throughout the development via the repository at github.com (if you were very bored, of course).